Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stop, listen…do you hear that?

Stay tuned for a new interactive website/blog that I want to build. I had an epiphany today; As if God whispered directly into one ear as the other ear was listening to a man tell an amazing story about his dying mother-in-law and the incredible thing that happened to her right before she died.

After hearing this story, I smiled, and then I shed at least (2) tears.

I know it’s unfair not to tell the story now, and I truly want to. However, it wouldn’t be proper until I sat down and recorded every detail from the eyewitnesses, including asking for a copy of the pictures that were taken that day.

I was also drawn to a miracle that I personally witnessed regarding a little boy named Ezra. I want to tell this story and many others like it.

So, in an effort to spread real hope and to fulfill God’s calling; this project would be founded to seek out, document, and tell the story of the many miracles that happen everyday in this world.

Now, I have to admit, I have well over 10 years of business management experience interlaced with multi-disciplined end-to-end project management. I’ve served as a department head with more than 100 direct reports and have controlled multi-million dollar budgets. All that, and I am not completely sure how to begin this endeavor. Beyond the two stories I have to tell, I know I will have to actively seek and pursue more. Yet, I’m not worried. I know like many of us I have walked through this life with blinders on. I couldn’t see the very things happening around me. I have full faith that if I stop, and listen, and look around me...I will have all that I need and more.

Will you help me? All offers of assistance are welcomed and appreciated. Have you been witness to a miracle, are you willing to talk about it? Would you like to be part of an interview team? Please contact me…you might be very glad you did.

More to follow....

No comments: