Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks!

On the eve of Thanksgiving, I am just feeling rather grateful. We are having our family over tomorrow, including my Grandmother, Aunt, and Uncle from AZ. This should be a full house. I can’t be more thankful for the many ways my family has been blessed. Sure, some of us have health issues, financial issues, and many other issues. But we all get to spend another holiday, together, and be very thankful for that opportunity as they are limited.

So from me, to all of you who have touched my life; thank you. You are appreciated and I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!

Oh, and another thing. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not exactly a Trekkie. That said, I have watched just about every episode of the original and the Next Generation as well as many, many episodes of Deep Space 9 and Voyager. I never could get into Enterprise (the latest run). I’m a fan, just not obsessed. I’ve never been to a convention, nor wore a costume representing a character. However, you can’t help but be a little excited about J.J. Abrams new Star Trek. The trailer looks great. See for yourself:

No comments: