Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Change...oh yeah!

Obama = Clinton’s 3rd term, it’s the change we got. Swallow it, as bitter as it tastes, as it is what you voted for (not I). Maybe now those who were so infatuated with this individual, who are likely the verge of denial right now(natural human reaction to change), will learn to become an informed voter. I was amazed when I watched the video at howobamagotelected.com.

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

I seriously cannot wait for the documentary to come out. I doubt it will receive the hype Fahrenheit 9/11, or any other Bush Bash film did or even would today. However, I think it is important for the public to see how they were manipulated by the media. I had a conversation with a co-worker, months before the election, where we agreed this is sort of the ‘Media’s Last Stand’ to prove they still carry influence. Looking at the decline in newspaper readership, the myriad of online news sources and how they’ve grown over the years. I truly believe this was an almost coordinated effort to prove they still had the power of influence. Well, it worked, you win, we, as the American voting public….lose.



Image credits: Pat Oliphant, 11/24/2008
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/uclickcomics/20081124/cx_po_uc/po20081124

No comments: